Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introduction

Yo, I'm Derian Avalos, I would describe myself as a nerd with a deep fascination to novels, movies or video-games in the science-fiction genre, who doesn't love a good apocalyptic wasteland? I have a deep interest with video games, and hope to grow up to write for a video game or even write my own and go on to write a novel or five.
My parents are always pushing me to do better so that I can have opportunities they didn't, which they pretty much always let me know. I volunteer at a local food pantry every week and hope to be joining Debate soon.
Being a Dolphin is stressful but nevertheless it's a title I feel proud to hold and that is enough to keep me pushing on.

2 comments:

  1. I volunteer at the food pantry at my church, and I am going to join debate too! And I also love to read and might write something too. And my parents push me too. I completely agree about the part where you say it's hard to be a Dolphin! Couldn't have put it better myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo, derian. it's milton :D i don't know if you can see who it is or not, because i registered with my username as milkman... o.O

    ReplyDelete